By: Northeast Organic Farming Association
Publication: Organic Principles and Practices Handbook Series
Northeast Organic Farming Association announces the completion of its Organic Principles and Practices Handbook Series: ten handbooks that present the most proven and successful practices of organic farmers around the region. The ten different handbooks, illustrated and 60-110 pages in length, are written by talented farmer-writers for serious gardeners and commercial growers.
Titles available are:
- Vegetable Crop Health;
- Whole Farm Planning;
- Compost, Vermicompost and Compost Tea;
- Crop Rotation and Cover Cropping on the Organic Farm;
- Marketing and Community Relations;
- Humane and Healthy Poultry Production;
- Organic Dairy Production;
- Organic Seed Production and Saving;
- Organic Weed Management; and
- Organic Soil Fertility Management.
Books may be purchased individually or at a bulk rate. Development of the series was funded by the NOFA Interstate Council, NOFA/Mass, and SARE.
Find the handbooks at: