Make reservations now for the Third Annual The Soul of Agriculture: New Movements in New England Food and Farming and NESAWG’s Annual Resource Harvest Northeast Regional Conference at the University of New Hampshire.
Join farmers and agricultural organizations, faith communities and educators, non-governmental organizations and policy makers, natural food stores and restaurants, university and school food services, dieticians and other health providers to:
- Explore new movements in New England food and farming
- Learn how to reconnect communities and their food supply
- Strengthen existing networks and coalitions
- Stimulate new ideas and collaborations
- Enjoy delicious seasonal, locally-grown food
For more information, see http://www.sustainableunh.unh.edu or call (603) 862-4088. Conference program and registration materials will be available this summer.
Presented by the UNH Office of Sustainability Programs’ Food and Society Initiative, the Northeast Sustainable Agriculture Working Group (NESAWG), and collaborating sponsors.