- At least 5-8 years’ experience in contract administration, services procurement, or related position.
- Experience working effectively with persons from diverse cultural, social, and ethnic backgrounds.
- Strong knowledge of procurement strategies, tactics (including negotiating), processes, procedures
- and systems (including SAP).
- Strong quantitative, statistical and analytical skills.
- High aptitude for system and data management and math concepts used in accounting.
- Maximum reliability, accuracy and thoroughness required.
Priority consideration will be given to candidates who have experience working with service contracts.
The Kellogg Foundation offers an excellent total compensation/rewards package that includes competitive pay (commensurate with experience, education, credentials, and performance) and a comprehensive benefits program. For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit application materials including a letter of application, resume and desired salary range to: Employment@wkkf.org.