- Master’s degree is required. Preference will be given to individuals with graduate degrees in program evaluation or applied social science.
- Experience in the philanthropic or nonprofit sector is preferred.
- Significant work experience (8-10 years) and strong networks in fields relevant to assigned responsibilities
- Track record of creating and implementing new learning and evaluation methods of practice.
- Successful experience working as part of a multidisciplinary team and working effectively with persons from diverse cultural, social, and ethnic backgrounds.
Download Executive Summary
How to Apply
This search is being conducted with the assistance of Allison Kupfer Poteet and Callie Carroll of Nonprofit Professionals Advisory Group. Due to the pace of this search, candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Applications including a cover letter describing your interest and qualifications, your resume (in Word format), salary history and where you learned of the position should be sent to: email@example.com. In order to expedite the internal sorting and reviewing process, please type your name (Last, First) as the only contents in the subject line of your e-mail.