Undergraduate degree required.
Progress towards CFA designation preferred.
Minimum of 1-3 years’ practical work experience or equivalent (including internships) in fields relevant to assigned responsibilities, including investments and/or finance with portfolio management or security analysis emphasis. Experience working effectively with persons from diverse cultural, social, and ethnic backgrounds and drive strong relationships.
- Strong statistical skills.
- Knowledge of advanced use of Excel.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Strong understanding of the equity and/or fixed income markets.
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Prior experience with Factset, Bloomberg, Private I preferred.
- Good understanding of PowerPoint.
- Ability to conduct research and access networks and key informants using internal and external sources of data, information, research and analysis; able to analyze results.