- Master’s degree in a field relevant to assigned areas is preferred.
- Minimum five years’ experience in fields relevant to assigned responsibilities. Preference for significant relevant work experience (8+ years) with strong networks and contacts, as well as a broad, generalist background with deep and comprehensive understanding of program design and development, systems, networking, and community change.
- Distinguished in relevant field of practice.
- Evidence of effective work beyond areas of relevant field of practice and technical skills in one or more core programming areas (family income and assets; community assets; food, health and well-being; education and learning; civic and philanthropic engagement; racial equity) that support the goal area/regional strategy are essential.
- Successful experience working as part of a multidisciplinary team and working effectively with persons from diverse cultural, social and ethnic backgrounds.
- Evidence of strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Team building capabilities within WKKF and in communities.
- Time management and ability to multitask and navigate the field effectively both within updated technological systems and community development models.
Download Executive Summary
How to Apply
Due to the pace of this search, candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Applications including a cover letter describing your interest and qualifications, your resume (in Word format), salary history and where you learned of the position should be sent to: email@example.com. In order to expedite the internal sorting and reviewing process, please type your name (Last, First) as the only contents in the subject line of your e-mail.