Serve as a resource for the THR team in the areas of employment law and policies, total rewards, talent management, talent development and talent acquisition by performing analytical, technical and administrative functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field plus a minimum of 5 years of experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience required in related field.
- Thorough knowledge of compensation and benefits regulations, and legal requirements (ACA, ERISA, FMLA, COBRA, FLSA, Equal Pay Act, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, ADEA, etc.) desired.
- Knowledge of performance management and market-based pay practices, recognition and reward/bonus programs, health and welfare, retirement and ancillary benefit plans helpful.
- Relevant professional certifications such as CCP, CBP, CEBS, PHR, SHRM-CP and foundation or nonprofit experience helpful.
- Ability to work effectively with persons from diverse cultural, social, and ethnic backgrounds.
- Experience working in a high performing and agile organization with a team-oriented culture.
- Strong technical experience, including Microsoft Office proficiency, advanced Excel experience and HRIS systems (SAP and SuccessFactors preferred).
- Policy, employment and labor law knowledge with an ability to research and analyze findings as they relate to WKKF policies, recommend updates and communicate impact.
- Experience with creating and maintaining HR dashboards; analyzing and reporting on data findings.
How to Apply
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Review of applicant materials will begin immediately and continue until finalist candidates have been identified.
APPLICATION PROCESS: If you wish to apply, access this link: https://bit.ly/39uMYVh. Please contact Laura Garnett at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions