The W.K. Kellogg Foundation (WKKF), a leading philanthropic force helping communities create the conditions children need to thrive, is seeking nominations and applications for a Talent and Human Resources (THR) Analyst to serve as a resource for the THR team in the areas of compensation, regulatory compliance, and total rewards by performing analytical, technical and administrative functions with a high degree of autonomy.
The ideal candidate will be a human resources professional with an undergraduate degree, with professional certification in CCP, CBP, CEBS, PHR, and/or SHRM-CP preferred, plus a minimum of 5 years related work experience or equivalent in the Human Resources field.
Thorough knowledge of compensation and benefits regulations and legal requirements (ACA, ERISA, FMLA, COBRA, FLSA, Equal Pay Act, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, ADEA, etc.) desired.
The successful candidate will possess an understanding of diverse talent practices and total rewards strategies; including market-based compensation practices, recognition and reward programs, retirement and ancillary benefit plans, and other opportunities for employee engagement. Strong analytical thinking, interest in design and implementation strategies, and strong technical and statistical skills, including Microsoft Office proficiency, with advanced Excel experience and HRIS systems is desired. Prior nonprofit or philanthropic HR experience is helpful. Ability to work effectively with persons from diverse cultural, social, and ethnic backgrounds and the ability to drive strong relationships is required.
Total Rewards Design and Implementation
- Research, implement and maintain externally competitive and internally equitable compensation and benefits programs that align with the total rewards strategy.
- Participate in routine and ad-hoc compensation and benefit peer and sector surveys.
- Serve as a resource for all employee benefits programs, including domestic and international health and welfare, retirement, ancillary and executive benefits.
- Leverage internal and external partnerships to conduct, synthesize and present compensation and benefits research consistent with WKKF’s core values and organizational priorities.
Data Analytics, Reporting and Communication
- Configure, implement and maintain HRIS modules and systems; ensure data integrity and integration with other systems and functions in order to provide timely, accurate information for strategic decision making.
- Act as key resource and liaison with technology, finance, governance and compliance, etc. for reports, dashboards and other information.
- Assist with preparing and delivering presentations for various audiences. Assess audience feedback and prepare follow-up communication as appropriate.
- Prepare and submit required filings in compliance with all laws and regulations.
- Support the design, implementation and communication of employment policies, plans and procedures.
How to Apply
The W.K. Kellogg Foundation offers an excellent total compensation/rewards package that includes competitive pay (commensurate with experience, education, credentials and performance) and a comprehensive benefits program. For immediate and confidential consideration, please send your application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org