Serve as a resource for the THR team in the areas of total rewards, talent management, talent development and talent acquisition by performing analytical, technical and administrative functions.
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field required; minimum of five years’ related work experience or equivalent in HR field.
- Thorough knowledge of compensation and benefits regulations, and legal requirements (ACA, ERISA, FMLA, COBRA, FLSA, Equal Pay Act, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, ADEA, etc.) desired.
- Knowledge of performance management and market-based pay practices, recognition and reward/bonus programs, health and welfare, retirement and ancillary benefit plans helpful.
- Relevant professional certifications such as CCP, CBP, CEBS, PHR, SHRM-CP and foundation or nonprofit experience helpful.
- Ability to work effectively with persons from diverse cultural, social, and ethnic backgrounds.
- Experience working in a high performing and agile organization with a team-oriented culture.
- Strong technical and statistical skills, including Microsoft Office proficiency, with advanced Excel experience and HRIS systems.
How to Apply
The W.K. Kellogg Foundation offers an excellent total compensation/rewards package that includes competitive pay (commensurate with experience, education, credentials and performance) and a comprehensive benefits program. For immediate and confidential consideration, please send your application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org