Provide high-level executive and administrative support to the director and other leadership and staff as assigned. Carry out a broad range of responsibilities related to the Detroit place-based office of the W.K. Kellogg Foundation, including program support and special projects. The position requires serving as the liaison with the Battle Creek headquarters office.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least five years administrative or management support experience required, or high school diploma or equivalent and some college with at least eight years of experience.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Periodic travel within and across our places.
- Experience working effectively with persons from diverse cultural, social, and ethnic backgrounds.
- Experience working in a high performing and agile organization with a team-oriented culture.
- Knowledge of Detroit communities, including work experience helpful.
- Ability to build and maintain strong, authentic relationships and act as a spokesperson on behalf of the director or others, effectively communicating the foundation’s mission of working with communities to improve the lives of children.
How to Apply
To apply, please submit all application information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Review of applicant materials will begin immediately and continue until finalist candidates have been identified.