The program specialist will provide information to grantees and grantseekers about foundation grant making goals, strategies and objectives. He/She/They will provide appropriate technical and systems support to grantees and programming staff in the development and implementation and learning associated with all aspects of programming efforts in In Bernalillo and Doña Ana Counties, and among sovereign tribes.
Associate’s degree and at least three years administrative or management support experience preferred; or high school diploma or equivalent with at least five years of previously mentioned experience.
- Strong skills in interpersonal and relationship building, written and oral communication and judgment.
- Knowledge of project management and workflow approaches and technologies; research skills including data collection, analysis, interpretation and communication.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues, teams, grantees, partners and communities.
- Demonstrated agility in day-to-day work.
- Highly developed customer service skills: responsive, results-oriented and resourceful.
The position is located in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
How to Apply
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Review of applicant materials will begin immediately and continue until finalist candidates have been identified.
APPLICATIONS/NOMINATIONS PROCESS: Please download the full position description and apply.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the position.
The W.K. Kellogg Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.