Work with the Director of W.K. Kellogg Foundation (“WKKF”) Investments and the Mission-Driven Investment Team (“MDI Team”) to provide overall PRI leadership and oversight of PRI investment portfolio The PRI officer is responsible for identifying and nurturing opportunities for affecting positive systemic change within communities, and executing PRIs aligned with the organizational direction. The PRI officer will work closely with programming staff to ensure integration and coordination of efforts.
- Master’s degree in relevant field strongly preferred (investments or finance). Minimum of 5-7 years’ related work experience in field relevant to assigned responsibilities required; preference for significant relevant work experience (10+ years) with strong networks and contacts. Impact investment and/or program related investment experience a plus.
- Broad generalist background with strong networks and comprehensive understanding of program design and community and systems change.
- Work experience in an international setting with foreign language competency a plus.
- Experience working effectively with persons from diverse cultural, social, and ethnic backgrounds and ability to drive strong relationships.
- Experience working in a high performing and agile organization with a team-oriented culture.
How to Apply
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Review of applicant materials will begin immediately and continue until finalist candidates have been identified.
APPLICATIONS/NOMINATIONS PROCESS: The foundation is partnering with an executive search firm to fill this position. Please submit all nominations, inquiries and/or application materials, including a letter of application, resume and a list of references in confidence to:
Heidrick & Struggles
Lyndon Taylor, Partner
Aaronique Powell, Associate
Frances Grey, Project Manager
The W.K. Kellogg Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.