Provide coordination and leadership support to grant making activities, including the processing and tracking of grants made by the organization; obtaining, maintaining, and analysis of reports; and working both internally with programming areas, and other teams, as well as externally with grantees to provide excellent customer service with an overall focus on moving grant work through the process efficiently and effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree in a field relevant to assigned areas is required; master's degree is preferred.
- Minimum three years’ related work experience in field relevant to assigned responsibilities required.
- Foundation or nonprofit experience preferred.
- Ability to work effectively with persons from diverse cultural, social and ethnic backgrounds.
- Experience working in high performing and agile organization with a team-oriented culture.
How to Apply
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Review of applicant materials will start immediately and continue until finalist candidates have been identified.
APPLICATIONS/NOMINATIONS PROCESS: The foundation is partnering with an executive search firm to fill this position. Please submit all nominations, inquiries and/or application materials, including a letter of application, resume and a list of references in confidence to the link below:
Nonprofit Professionals Advisory Group
The W.K. Kellogg Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer