Provide coordination and leadership support to grant making activities, including the processing and tracking of grants made by the organization; obtaining, maintaining, and analysis of reports; and working both internally with Programming areas, and other departments, as well as externally with grantees to provide excellent customer service with an overall focus on moving grant work through the process efficiently and effectively.
- Superior organizational and technical skills, and good analytical capacity around education, health, income generation, racial equity, community engagement and leadership development.
- Bachelor’s degree in field relevant to assigned area required, with three or more years’ significant relevant experience.
- Experience working effectively with persons from diverse cultural, social, and ethnic backgrounds.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Fluency in Spanish and in English is required. Preferred (as a plus), Maya; Tzeltal; Tzotzil; Haitian Creole; Portuguese; and/or French.
- Foundation or nonprofit experience helpful.
- Experience working in a high performing and agile organization with a team-oriented culture.
How to Apply
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Review of applicant materials will start immediately and continue until finalist candidates have been identified.
APPLICATIONS/NOMINATIONS PROCESS: The foundation will be partnering with an executive search firm to fill this position. Please submit all nominations, inquiries and/or application materials, including a letter of application, resume and a list of references in confidence to:
Nonprofit Professionals Advisory Group