Provide coordination and leadership support to grant making activities, including the processing and tracking of grants made by the organization; obtaining, maintaining, and analysis of reports; and working both internally with Programming areas, and other departments, as well as externally with grantees to provide excellent customer service with an overall focus on moving grant work through the process efficiently and effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree in field relevant to assigned area required, with three or more years’ significant relevant experience.
- Foundation or nonprofit experience preferred.
- Experience working effectively with persons from diverse cultural, social, and ethnic backgrounds.
- Fluency in Spanish preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience working in a high performing and agile organization with a team-oriented culture.
How to Apply
APPLICATIONS/NOMINATIONS PROCESS: The foundation will be partnering with an executive search firm to fill this position. Please submit all nominations, inquiries and/or application materials, including a letter of application, resume and a list of references in confidence to:
Nonprofit Professionals Advisory Group