The Policy Analyst will provide research support to the policy advocacy team; track, analyze, and report on legislative activity; manage policy advocacy team work flow; assist with special research projects; work collaboratively with other WKKF programmatic and place teams; and report to the Director of Policy-Advocacy.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field plus a minimum of 2 years’ experience (to include part time work and/or internships), or equivalent combination of education and experience required in related field.
- Exceptional program management and organizational skills to keep projects and tasks on track.
- Demonstrated ability to research, synthesize, and report on information from news media, academic reports, legislative hearings, and public record filings.
- Compose, fact-check, and/or edit presentation slides and other written materials.
- Capacity to effectively prioritize projects, work simultaneously on multiple ventures, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, including strong writing and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively with persons from diverse cultural, social, and ethnic backgrounds.
- Experience with state or federal legislative bill tracking and analysis.
- Preferred experience with policy issues or political campaigns.
How to Apply
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Review of applicant materials will begin immediately and continue until finalist candidates have been identified.
APPLICATIONS/NOMINATIONS PROCESS: The foundation is partnering with Search Light Solutions, Inc., led by Andrew Zalman, to fill this position
The W.K. Kellogg Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.