Working as part of grant and contract services, the analyst is responsible for grant and contract compliance and other related projects, including serving as a resource to internal and external customers seeking information.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field plus a minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience required in related field.
- Foundation or nonprofit experience preferred.
- Ability to work effectively with persons from diverse cultural, social and ethnic backgrounds.
- Experience working in a high performing and agile organization with a team-oriented culture.
- Must learn and retain a strong working knowledge of private foundation tax rules, foundation policies/standards, processes and systems to make critical decisions regarding grants and contracts.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Review of applicant materials will begin immediately and continue until a finalist candidate has been identified.
How to Apply
If you wish to apply, please submit your information to Career Opportunities: Grant and Contract Analyst
The W.K. Kellogg Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer