Working as part of grant services, the analyst is responsible for grant compliance and other related projects, including serving as a resource to internal and external customers seeking information.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field plus a minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience required in related field.
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Foundation or nonprofit experience preferred.
- Ability to work effectively with persons from diverse cultural, social and ethnic backgrounds.
- Experience working in a high performing and agile organization with a team-oriented culture.
How to Apply
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Review of applicant materials will begin immediately and continue until a finalist candidate has been identified.
APPLICATIONS/NOMINATIONS PROCESS: The foundation is partnering with an executive search firm to fill this position. Please submit all nominations, inquiries and/or application materials, including a letter of application, resume and a list of references in confidence to the link below:
Nonprofit Professionals Advisory Group
The W.K. Kellogg Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer