Provide executive and administrative support to the general counsel and corporate secretary and other leadership staff as assigned in carrying out a broad range of responsibilities, including management and planning assistance; information preparation and analysis; and coordination of meetings, activities and board relations. May also include daily stand-up facilitation, project management support and special projects. Serves as liaison with the board, executive staff, WKKF staff and high-level external contacts.
Associate’s degree with at least four years’ administrative, executive or management support experience required, or high school diploma or equivalent with at least six years of above-referenced experience.
- Legal office experience or law-related experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication required.
- Experience working effectively with persons from diverse cultural, social, and ethnic backgrounds.
- Experience working in a high performing and agile organization with a team-oriented culture.
- Knowledge and proficiency in spreadsheet (Excel) and database software and automated accounting systems (SAP or similar system preferred).
How to Apply
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Review of applicant materials will begin immediately and continue until finalist candidates have been identified.
APPLICATIONS/NOMINATIONS PROCESS: Download the position and apply.
Please contact email@example.com with questions.
The W.K. Kellogg Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.