The director of leadership programs will work collaboratively to implement the Community Leadership Network (CLN) fellowship program and provide oversight for design and execution for integration of leadership work across the strategy framework and our other priority places, both domestically and internationally.
- Bachelor’s degree in a field relevant to assigned areas is required; graduate degree preferred.
- Significant work experience (8-10 years) in fields relevant to assigned responsibilities as well as a broad, generalist background with deep and comprehensive understanding of program design and development, systems, and networking. Distinguished in relevant field of practice.
- Evidence of effective work beyond areas of relevant field of practice and technical skills in one or more of the foundation’s core programming areas.
- Successful experience working as part of a multidisciplinary team and working effectively with persons from diverse cultural, social and ethnic backgrounds.
- Fluency in English is required. Fluency in Spanish and/or Haitian Creole is desired.
How to Apply
The W.K. Kellogg Foundation offers an excellent total compensation/rewards package that includes competitive pay (commensurate with experience, education, credentials, and performance) and a comprehensive benefits program. Review of applicant materials will begin immediately and continue until finalist candidates have been identified. To apply for this opportunity, please submit all materials, including a letter of application, resume and a list of references to firstname.lastname@example.org