Communication that creatively and steadily contributes to accomplishing the mission of the W.K. Kellogg Foundation.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (journalism, communications, English, marketing) required; masters preferred.
- 8-12+ years’ experience creating and managing objective-focused communications content (both internal/employee-focused and external audiences) for online, social and traditional media and related project management.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal).
- Experience working effectively with persons from diverse cultural, social, and ethnic backgrounds.
- Experience working in a high-performing and agile organization with a team-oriented culture.
- Foundation or nonprofit experience helpful but not required.
Fluency in Spanish and in English is required. Preferred (as a plus), Maya; Tzeltal; Tzotzil; Haitian Creole; Portuguese; and/or French.
How to Apply
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Review of applicant materials will begin immediately and continue until finalist candidates have been identified.
APPLICATIONS/NOMINATIONS PROCESS: The foundation will be partnering with an executive search firm to fill these positions. Please submit all nominations, inquiries and/or application materials, including a letter of application, resume and a list of references in confidence to:
Nonprofit Professionals Advisory Group