Communication that creatively and steadily contributes to accomplishing the mission of the W.K. Kellogg Foundation
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (communications, marketing, journalism, English) required; master’s preferred.
- Five plus years’ experience creating and managing communications content for online, social and traditional media and related project management required.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal).
- Experience working effectively with persons from diverse cultural, social, and ethnic backgrounds.
- Experience working in a high performing and agile organization with a team-oriented culture. Foundation or nonprofit experience helpful but not required.
How to Apply
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Review of applicant materials will begin immediately and continue until finalist candidates have been identified.
APPLICATIONS/NOMINATIONS PROCESS: The foundation will be partnering with an executive search firm to fill these positions. Please submit all nominations, inquiries and/or application materials, including a letter of application, resume and a list of references in confidence to:
Nonprofit Professionals Advisory Group