Working as part of financial services team, the analyst is responsible for the financial analysis/budget process and financial compliance with appropriate application of accounting procedures and foundation polices/procedures and other related projects, including serving as a resource to internal and external customers seeking information.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field plus a minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience required in related field.
- Foundation or nonprofit experience preferred.
- Ability to work effectively with persons from diverse cultural, social, and ethnic backgrounds.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and basic mathematical functions in order to interpret needs related to the budget process.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize large amounts of complex data from various sources into formats useful for decision-making.
- Experience working in a high performing and agile organization with a team-oriented culture.
How to Apply
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Review of applicant materials will begin immediately and continue until a finalist candidate has been identified.
APPLICATIONS/NOMINATIONS PROCESS: To apply, please click on the following link:
The W.K. Kellogg Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.