Jody Bolhuis, 269.969.2768
The W.K. Kellogg Foundation (WKKF), one of the largest philanthropic foundations in the United States working to help change conditions for vulnerable children so they can realize their full potential in school, work and life, invites proposals from individuals and firms with expertise in business process redesign (BPR).
As a dynamic grantmaking organization, WKKF is looking to move from a reactive to proactive orientation in its organizational processes and related business systems. The foundation seeks to identify a business process redesign methodology that will enable it to look comprehensively at both WKKF’s structure and work now, and for the coming decade.
The selected consultant will assist WKKF in:
- Identifying leading business process redesign methodologies and approaches that can improve organizational practice and performance
- Identifying gaps and opportunities for improvement and efficiencies across priority areas
- Developing an overall business case, specifications and recommended business process redesign model
- Identifying and quantifying the human requirements and needed process changes
- Identifying the impact of future model on information technology
- Developing goals, expected outcomes and metrics
- Providing input on operating cost estimates for redesign across priorities areas
A key objective is to help build the capacity of a dedicated, internal WKKF-staffed team focused on continual business process redesign and effectiveness.
The selected consultant will be accountable to the foundation’s director of quality and organizational effectiveness working in conjunction with senior management team (Executive Council), the Organizational Advisory Team (OAT – representative of directors who lead both programmatic and operations/strategic service teams) and key cross-functional teams responsible for assigned prioritized organizational change initiatives.
Additional information on the foundation, its current business processes and systems as well as additional RFP details are available for download here.
If you/your firm is interested in responding, please submit a written proposal of capabilities via email to email@example.com no later than Wednesday, Feb. 19, 2014.